West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will shut down the registration course of for WBJEE 2021 on Tuesday, March 23, 2021. Candidates who nonetheless haven’t utilized for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination can apply on-line by means of the official website of WBJEE on wbjeeb.nic.in. The examination shall be performed on July 11, 2021.
WBJEE 2021 examination shall be performed in offline mode in two shifts. The primary shift for Paper I (Arithmetic), shall be performed from 11am to 1pm and the second shift for Paper-II (Physics and Chemistry) shall be performed from 2pm to 4pm.
WBJEE 2021: Vital Dates
All of the aspirants can examine the necessary dates given beneath.
• On-line correction and downloading revised affirmation web page: March 24 to March 26, 2021
• Admit card obtain: July 6 to July 11, 2021
• Examination Date: July 11, 2021
• End result Date: To be notified later
WBJEE 2021: The right way to apply
Candidates can examine the steps to use for the examination given beneath.
• Go to the official website of WBJEE on wbjeeb.nic.in.
• Click on on WBJEE 2021 software hyperlink out there on the house web page.
• A brand new web page will open the place candidates should register themselves to use for the examination.
• Fill within the essential particulars and register.
• As soon as carried out, the credentials shall be despatched to your registered e-mail ID.
• Login to your account with the identical credentials.
• Fill within the software type, add the required paperwork and pay the applying charges.
• Submit the applying and obtain the affirmation web page.
• Additionally take a printout of the identical for additional want.
WBJEE 2021: Software Charges
The examination charges for candidates belonging to the overall class is ₹500 and for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC class, the applying charges is ₹400. The examination charges will be paid by all candidates by means of Web Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit score Card solely.