Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, CEE Kerala will finish the registration course of for KMAT 2021 on Sunday, March 28, 2021. Candidates who nonetheless haven’t utilized for the examination can apply for Kerala Aptitude Administration Check by way of the official website of CEE Kerala on cee.kerala.gov.in.
The doorway examination will likely be performed on April 11, 2021. Candidate ought to have accomplished the Bachelors Diploma of minimal three years length within the subject of arts, engineering, commerce, administration and equal to fulfill the eligibility standards for the examination. There isn’t a age restrictions for the examination.
Direct hyperlink to use
KMAT 2021: Easy methods to apply
To use for the examination, candidates can observe these easy steps given beneath.
• Go to the official website of CEE, Kerala on cee.kerala.gov.in.
• Click on on KMAT 2021 hyperlink obtainable on the house web page.
• Register your self by getting into the mandatory particulars.
• Fill within the utility kind and make the cost of utility charges.
• Add the scanned copies of the paperwork requested for.
• Click on on submit hyperlink and your utility kind has been submitted.
• Obtain the affirmation web page and hold a tough copy of the identical for additional want.
Candidates belonging to normal class should pay ₹1000/- as utility charges and candidates belonging to SC/ST class should pay ₹750/-.
The examination length is for 3 hours and the syllabus of KMAT relies on the basics 10 + 2 curriculum. Topics are English language utilization and studying comprehension, Quantitative aptitude, Knowledge sufficiency and Logical reasoning, Normal Information.