KVS Class 1 admission registration begins at this time, direct hyperlink to use right here
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan have began the registration course of for KVS Class 1 admission from Thursday, April 1 onwards. Mother and father or guardians can register for the admission strategy of their youngster by the official website of KVS on kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in. The final date to use for the admission course of is until April 19, 2021.
Mother and father would require a set of paperwork to register for Class 1 admissions. Examine the record of paperwork required for the admission spherical under.
Direct hyperlink to register
Listing of Paperwork
1. For Class I, certificates of proof of age within the type of a beginning certificates issued by the authority competent to register births. It will embody certificates from Notified Space Council / Municipality / Municipal Company extract in regards to the date of beginning from data of Village Panchayat, Navy Hospital and repair data of Defence personnel.
2. A certificates that the kid belongs to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/EWS/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/BPL wherever relevant, issued by the Competent Authority in involved State Authorities/Union Authorities.
3. For grandchildren of Hon’ble Member of Parliament and PSU workers a proof of relationship of both of the kid’s dad and mom with the Hon’ble Member of Parliament or PSU workers can be wanted.
4. For grandchildren of KVS worker a proof of relationship of both of the kid’s mother or father with the KVS worker (serving or retired) can be required.
5. A certificates from the civil surgeon/rehabilitation centre or some other competent authority outlined by the Authorities of India O. M. No. 36035/5/88 / Estt. (sct) dated 4.5.1999 certifying the kid is handicapped, wherever relevant.
6. A service certificates displaying the variety of transfers in the course of the previous 7 years duly signed and stamped by the top of workplace bearing the identify, designation and different related particulars in block letters.
7. A certificates of retirement for uniformed Defence workers.
8. Proof of Residence.
Mother and father and guardians are suggested to not submit a number of purposes to the identical Vidyalaya for a similar youngster.
The primary provisional record will likely be launched on April 23 and primarily based on the provision of seats, the second and third provisional lists will likely be launched on April 30 and Might 5, 2021, respectively. Examine the outcomes or shortlists of admissions with particular person Vidyalayas on the dates introduced by KVS/ particular person Vidyalayas for declaration of admission outcomes.