Jagananna Amma Vodi
Jagananna Amma Vodi Yojana, which is started by Andhra Pradesh Government. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y.S Jagan Mohan Ready has started. Yojana’s main objective is to help poor women. In which Andhra Pradesh State has announced to give 15000 thousand Rupees to millions of women throughout the year. This is the scheme for those women under this scheme. Those who have small children. So that all their expenses related to their studies can be met.
What is Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme?
Jagananna Amma Vodi Yojana This is one such yojana. In which the andhra Pradesh government has announced. That all children of Andhra Pradesh State will be fully literate. Under this scheme, the mothers of all the children studying from class 1 to class 12th will get 15000, Thousand rupees every year for their care and maintenance. Whom there is no problem in the education of any child. All 41 lakh women were also prepared under this Jagananna Amma Vodi Yojana. In which money will be deposited in the accounts of all women on 9 January.
This Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme can be shown in all village secretariats. So that everyone can know about this Amma Vodi Yojana. Under this scheme of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Ready, a total of 4678361 beneficiaries will get financial help in this. In this Amma Vodi scheme, there is a lot of emphasis on school education.
Detail of Jagananna Amma Vodi
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Amma Vodi|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Children of Mother (Going School 1-12th)|
|Incentive||15000/- Per year|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits of Jaganna Ammavodi Scheme
Jagananna Ammavodi scheme has greatly benefited the women of andhra Pradesh state. So that all the children, who are studying in government schools from 1 to 12th, can make more and more education possible. Under this scheme, all government schools have to be brought at par with private schools.
Eligibility of Jagananna Amma Vodi
- The beneficiary i.e., Mother/Guardian is eligible for Rs.15,000/- per annum irrespective of the number of children of that family studying from class I to XII.
- The Mother of the child should be from a household that is below the poverty line as per the norms prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Family should be in possession of a White Ration Card issued by the Government. Family is defined as Father, Mother, and dependent children.
- The beneficiary/Mother shall possess valid Aadhar card or having applied & verified.
- To the extent possible the Aadhar card details of children studying between Classes, I to XII be made available. The Aadhar details shall be collected only with the consent of the beneficiary.
- In case of the demise or absence of the Mother, the quantum of Rs.15,000/- shall be paid to the natural guardian of the child.
- The valid ration card database shall be subjected to the 6 step validation.
- The Children of the beneficiary should be studying in Classes I to XII in Government/ Private Aided/Private Un-Aided Schools/ Junior Colleges recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh including Residential Schools/Jr. Colleges.
- For orphans/ street children, who are admitted to schools through the voluntary organization, this benefit will be extended in consultation with Department concerned.
- The mother/beneficiary shall ensure at least 75% attendance of the children.
- If the child/children discontinue their studies in the middle of the academic year, they will not be eligible for the benefit for that academic year. However, all efforts shall be made to bring back that child to the school.
- The students studying in the eligible institutions in Classes I to XII shall be taken as a single cohort for identifying the beneficiary mothers for grant of incentive under the scheme.
- State/Central Government and PSU Employees, Government employee pensioners (including PSU, Central Govt, etc), Income taxpayers are not eligible for claiming financial assistance under this scheme.
Amma Vodi Mode of Payment
- Every beneficiary /Mother should have Savings Bank Account in any nationalized Bank or Post Office in the vicinity of the Village.
- The amount of Rs.15,000/- shall be transferred to the beneficiary’s unencumbered Bank Account in the month of January every year through online till the child continues his/her education up to Class XII.
- The financial assistance shall not be continued to the Child beyond completion of Class XII.
Jagananna Amma Vodi District Wise list
Under the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme, you can check the District Wise list of Andhra Pradesh.
|East Godavari||Click Here|
|West Godavari||Click Here|
|Krishna, Guntur||Click Here|
Jagananna Amma Vodi Helpline Number
4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta,
Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869