Mukyamantri Yuvanestham is one of a scheme for unemployed youths. This scheme is started by the AP government to fight against raising the unemployment rate in India. The main aim of this scheme is to provide some financial support to all the jobless youth. The scheme is also known as nirudyoga bruthi yojana.
We all know, the unemployment rate in India is increasing year by year. Many talented degree holders are unemployed and are facing financial problems to support their families or develop their skills. With this scheme, the government is helping thousands of youth emotionally and financially.
Under this scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh will transfer 1000 rupees per month to all the jobless youth directly to their bank account. This article will guide with all the necessary details like how to apply for mukhyamantri yuvanestham scheme in 2021, eligibility criteria for pass out students, document requirement, etc.
Mukyamantri Yuvanestham or Nirudyoga Bruthi Details
- AP Mukyamantri Yuvanestham was started by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr Chandra Babu Naidu in 2021. Under this scheme, the jobless youth of the state will get 1000 rupees per month directly to their bank account.
- Some other name of this scheme is CM Yuva Nestam, Nirudyoga Bruthi and ntr yuvanestham.
- There are about 12 to 13 lakhs pass out student within the age group 22 – 35 who are jobless. If you are one of those, then you can apply in this scheme.
- Different states have different schemes for unemployed youth. The name of the scheme and the fund is different in other states.
Benefits of AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam
Due to the current crisis, many people have lost their jobs. The government is offering some financial support for unemployed individuals to support their families and to improve their skills using this scheme. Government is depositing 1000 rupees per month directly to the approved applicant bank account without involvement of any third party.
Unemployment Schemes Similar to Mukyamantri Yuvanestham or Nirudyoga Bruthi
There are many national and state government scheme for unemployment. Some of them are:
- Nirudyoga Bruthi Telangana
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- Integrated Rural Development Programme (IRDP)
- National Rural Employment Programme (NREP
- Rural Landless Employment Guarantee Programme (RLEGP)
- Training of Rural Youth for Self-Employment (TRYSEM)
Eligibility Criteria for Mukyamantri Yuvanestham AP
If you want to know, who can apply to AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam? The Government has some eligibility rules or points which you need to satisfy to get the benefit of this scheme.
|Current employment status||Unemployed|
|Age limit (in years)||22 – 35|
|Category||General, OBC, SC, NT, ST, SBC|
|Family income||Less than 27,000 per annum (Below BPL)|
|Qualification||Degree and diploma of a minimum of 2 years from Andhra Pradesh board or university.|
|Citizenship||Andhra Pradesh Citizenship|
- The applicant who wants to apply in this scheme should be jobless if he or she are working a part-time or full-time job. They will not qualify for this scheme.
- This scheme is for the youth of Andra Pradesh. If you have the valid certificate issued by the Andhra Pradesh government then only you can apply.
- Your age must qualify to apply for this scheme. Your age should be in between 22 to 35. It would help if you were at least 22 to appeal in this scheme.
- You should have a valid diploma or degree of at least two years from Andhra Pradesh state university or board.
- Your family income should be less than the (BPL) below poverty line Rs. 27,000 per annum. Your family should have a white ration card. While calculating the family income, all the family members income is taken under consideration.
Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham
- Aadhar card or Voter ID card for personal verification.
- The mobile number which is linked with your Aadhar card.
- White ration card photocopy
- Income certificate
- Degree or diploma certificate of AP state-recognised university or board.
To check if your mobile number is linked to your Aadhar card. Visit the official website of UIDAI https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification and enter the Aadhar card number. If you get the OTP on your mobile number, then it is linked to your card.
Non-eligibility Criteria for CM Yuva Nestam
There are many factors which will make you a non-eligible candidate for this scheme. Your form will get disapproved if you come under the below criteria.
- The applicant should not have any pending criminal charges.
- The candidate should not be suspended or dismissed from any central government job.
- Applicant should not have any four wheels vehicle register in his name.
- If the candidate is already in other unemployment schemes, then he will not be eligible for mukyamantri yuvanestham yojana 2021.
- His family member should have any pending loan or another unemployment scheme.
- If you are a freelancer or are self-employed, then you can’t apply for this scheme.
- Suppose you don’t have the caste validity certificate. You are not eligible.
Mukyamantri Yuvanestham Apply Online
Before applying to this scheme, please read the document requirements and eligibility criteria to get fast approval. Gather all the required documents like Aadhar card, Aadhar registered mobile number, educational certificate and family income certificate photocopy.
To apply mukyamantri Yuva nestham scheme online, please follow the steps given below.
Steps for Mukyamantri Yuvanestham Registration or Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration AP
First of all, please visit the official government scheme website. The official URL of the website is www.yuvanestham.ap.gov.in.
- Once you clicked on the click, AP Yuva Nestham scheme or one of the unemployment Allowance scheme homepage will load.
- You have to click on the apply now button which is on the top menu bar of the website. When you click on the apply now button, you will land on the mukyamantri yuvanestham login application form.
- Click on the register a new account. You will ask to fill your Aadhar card number.
- Fill your Aadhar number and captcha code exactly given in the image. Click on the “Send OTP”.
- You will receive an OTP on your Aadhar verified mobile number. Wait for 5-10 mins for the OTP to arrive. Type the OTP and click on confirm.
- Your Aadhar card is now verified. You will redirect to the form page where you have to fill all the details. Please upload all the required photocopy documents and click next.
- Please take the note of your application number and store it in a secure place.
- Your mukyamantri yuvanestham registration and nirudyoga bruthi application are completed.
Mukyamantri Yuvanestham Login
To login to your account, follow the steps given below.
- Click on the official www.ap.gov.in nirudyoga bruthi website. Click here.
- Next step is to click on the apply now option on the right sidebar. When you click on the apply now button, you will land on the mukyamantri yuvanestham login application form.
- Click on the login button and enter the username, password and captcha.
Download Mukyamantri Yuvanestham Application or Nirudyoga Bruthi PDF
If you want to download or print the form, you can download it by following the below steps.
- Click on the official URL and then click on the login button.
- Fill your username, password and captcha to get access to your account.
- Click on the print option on the left sidebar. When you click the option, you can save the form in PDF format.
- To print the form, connect your laptop or PC with the printer and press Ctrl+P.
You would like: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2020: रजिस्ट्रेशन, स्कीम, लेटेस्ट अपडेट
How to Check Mukyamantri Yuvanestham Status
In the previous step, I told you to take a note of your application number. You can find the status of youvanestham using your application number. To check whether your application is approved or rejected. Open the homepage and log in your account with your username and password. Then click on the check status option on the left side. Fill the application number and press check status.
When you click on the check status button, you will see if your application is approved, waiting or rejected. Don’t worry. You will get a confirmation SMS on your verified number regarding the status.
What is the eligibility criteria for AP mukyamantri yuvanestham scheme?
Applicant should be unemployed.
The annual income of the family should be less than Rs. Twenty-seven thousand per annum and belong to BPL families.
Citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
Degree or diploma of a minimum of two years and from AP recognised board or university.
Age group in between 22 to 35 years.
mukyamantri yuvanestam.ap.gov.in website not found
Suppose you get the message of not found on the official website. It means the official website is under construction. It would be best if you tried again after some time. This error shows the load on the website server is increasing. Please try again after some time.
What is the minimum age required for mukyamantri yuvanestam scheme?
The minimum age for this scheme is 22 years, and the age group is 22 to 35 years.
Who can apply for the Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme?
This scheme is for the talented but unemployed youth to support their family and improve their skills. There are many factors, like family income, education background, pending loans, etc. All the factors are given in the article.
What is the official website for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme?
The official website is www.yuvanestham.ap.gov.in.
AP Mukyamantri Yuvanestham and Nirudyoga Bruthi schemes are for the unemployed youths of the state. If you need some financial help from the government, then you can apply for these schemes. The eligibility criteria, document requirement and all the other factors are covered in this article. I hope this article guide you with all the necessary details. Please comment down if you face any problems.