CLAT 2021 registration date has been prolonged until April 30, 2021. candidates can apply for the examination by way of official hyperlink consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 26, 2021 06:13 PM IST
Consortium of Nationwide Regulation Universities have prolonged the final registration date for CLAT 2021. The final date to use for the examination is until April 30, 2021. Candidates can now apply for the Frequent Regulation Admission Check (CLAT) can apply on-line by way of the official web site consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
The applying hyperlink was activated on January 1, 2021. The examination could be carried out on June 13, 2021 in single shift- from 2 pm to 4 pm. The UG and LLM exams will probably be carried out on this date. CLAT is held for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate regulation programmes.
CLAT 2021: Eligibility
Candidates who’ve certified the ten+2 or an equal examination can apply for the examination. 45 % (45%) marks or its equal grade in case of candidates belonging to Common / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI classes is critical. Candidates who’re showing within the qualifying examination in March/April, 2021 are additionally eligible to seem in CLAT 2021 examination. Nevertheless, they shall be required to supply an proof of their passing the qualifying examination on the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their proper to be thought-about for admission.
CLAT 2021: Learn how to apply
• Go to the official web site of CLAT on consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
• Click on on register hyperlink and enter the cell quantity and password.
• Now login to the account with the login credentials.
• Fill within the needed particulars within the software kind.
• Add the paperwork and make the cost of charges.
• As soon as completed, click on on submit.
• Your software has been submitted.
• Obtain the web page for additional want.