How to do HDFC Mobile Banking Registration?
Do you hold an account with HDFC? If you do, you would know about the services that are offered by the bank; the bank has you spinning on various kinds of services. The kinds of services that are provided by HDFC are internet banking, mobile banking, SMS banking, customer support, locker services, and so much more.
While everything takes place online these days – the two best services you can opt for from HDFC are internet banking and mobile banking services. This post is going to be teaching you how to get started with the HDFC mobile banking service and how to register for it.
Mobile Banking Services of HDFC Bank
Customers can perform all banking transactions directly on their mobile phones by using HDFC mobile banking services. You can register for HDFC mobile banking without visiting a bank branch or ATM. After activating it, you can use your mobile phone to perform all mobile banking transactions, such as balance checks, fund transfers, payments, and so on.
You do not need to complete a registration form and submit it to a bank branch or ATM to sign up for HDFC mobile banking services. Simply download our App, and you will be registered for mobile banking services and able to perform all banking transactions.
Also, make sure that you do not have any misconceptions about mobile banking and HDFC Netbanking – they are two different systems of operation.
Characteristics and Advantages of the Mobile Banking Application of HDFC
- Quick and Secure Login: The HDFC Bank MobileBanking App includes multi-level authentication for all transactions to ensure that your transactions are completely secure. The App also supports fingerprint authentication, which eliminates the need to remember a password.
- All-in-One View: The App provides a Single View Dashboard that displays all of your HDFC Bank accounts/product holdings, such as available balance in your A/c, Credit Cards, Fixed Deposits, utility bills due, and so on.
- Adding Favorites: This is one of the App’s best features. You can save a list of your frequently used transactions under ‘Favorites’ so you don’t have to look for them every time. Simply click the one you want and pay.
- Streamlined Bill Payment: The HDFC Bank MobileBanking App allows users to pay utility bills instantly. Users can quickly pay their mobile phone bill, cable TV bill, electricity, gas bill, or any other utility bill.
- Non-Financial Transactions: The App also assists you in various non-financial transactions such as updating your profile information, updating your Aadhaar card number on the account, downloading your e-TDS certificate, applying for new Savings Accounts or Credit Cards, applying for loans, purchasing or renewing insurance, and purchasing e-Gift and Forex Cards.
- Customer Service: The App also serves as a bridge between the customer and the relationship manager. Customers can use the App to contact their Relationship Manager with a single click.
- Automatic Payments: The App allows you to set up automatic payments so that you would never miss a bill payment due date.
- Credit Card Integration: The App is a one-app-fits-all solution. On the App, you can link and view all of your Credit Card transactions. It then enables you to make Credit Card payments and receive account statements, as well as your Reward point status.
- Swipe to Block: If you lose your credit or debit card, you can use the HDFC Bank MobileBanking App to immediately hotlist the card.
- Invest: The App also functions as an investment tool. On the HDFC Bank MobileBanking App, you can check your Demat Account balances and quickly navigate to your HDFC Securities App to manage your investments.
- Instant Funds Transfer: The HDFC MobileBanking App makes transferring funds easier and faster. It chooses between IMPS, UPI, and NEFT depending on the time of day you initiate the fund transfer request.
- Simple Sharing: Once the transaction is complete, the App allows you to share your payment receipts.
How to Register for HDFC Mobile Banking Services
The HDFC Bank MobileBanking App is available for download from the Play Store and the Apple App Store. “HDFC Bank MobileBanking” is the name of the App. Customers must download and install the appropriate App for their phone. They can access mobile banking by entering their Customer ID and the Internet Banking password (IPIN).
Customers can also create a Quick Access PIN to use when logging in. They can also use the Fingerprint lock to access their App if their smartphone supports it.
Step 1: On your smartphone, launch the HDFC Bank app.
Step 2: To access mobile banking services, enter your Customer ID and IPIN.
Alternatively, you can log in by entering the 4-digit Quick Access PIN. If fingerprint authentication is enabled, you can log in by placing your finger on the sensor.
How to Set Up a Pin for Mobile Banking?
Follow the steps that are mentioned below to set up the Quick Access PIN (QAP):
- Download HDFC’s mobile banking app from the Android or iOS app store and then click on the ‘SET UP QUICK ACCESS PIN’ button on the screen.
- Enter your customer ID and mobile number and press the ‘Continue’ button.
- You will be sent a one-time password (OTP) to your registered mobile number. Click ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Enter the OTP and enter your debit card and ATM pin. Click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter the new PIN and confirm it by retyping it. You can also choose to use fingerprints as a form of authentication.
How to Reset the Mobile Banking PIN?
Customers can easily change the QAP by taking the following steps:
- Log in to the Application and go to the ‘Your Profile’ menu.
- Choose ‘Security Center’ and then ‘Manage Quick Login Method’ from the list of options.
- Tap the ‘Change’ button, then enter the current QAP.
- Enter the new PIN and then retype it to confirm it.
- After completing these steps, you can use the new QAP to log into the App.
Get all your banking done through your phone through mobile banking – doesn’t that make things so much easier? If you are a customer of HDFC, your path toward simple mobile banking can easily be cleared.